By Joseph P. Stoltman
Via nearly eighty entries or "mini-chapters," the SAGE twenty first Century Reference sequence volumes on geography will spotlight crucial themes, concerns, questions, and debates any pupil acquiring a level during this box should have mastered for effectiveness within the twenty first century. the aim is to supply undergraduate majors with an authoritative reference resource that may serve their study wishes with extra designated details than encyclopedia entries yet now not quite a bit jargon, aspect, or density as a magazine article or a learn instruction manual chapter.
Features & Benefits:
- Curricular-driven to supply scholars with preliminary footholds on subject matters of curiosity in writing study time period papers, in getting ready for GREs, in consulting to figure out instructions to absorb pursuing a senior thesis, graduate measure, etc.
- Comprehensive to provide complete assurance of significant subthemes and subfields in the self-discipline of geography, together with neighborhood geography, actual geography, worldwide swap, human and cultural geography, fiscal geography and locational research, political geography, geospatial know-how, cartography, spatial pondering, learn technique, geographical schooling, and more.
- Uniform in bankruptcy constitution to make it effortless for college kids to find key details, with a more-or-less universal bankruptcy structure of advent, thought, equipment, purposes, comparability, destiny instructions, precis, Bibliography & feedback for extra analyzing, and pass References.
- Available in print and digital codecs to supply scholars with handy, effortless access.
Read or Download 21st Century Geography: A Reference Handbook (21st Century Reference) PDF
Best dictionaries & thesauruses books
It is a down-to-earth, 'how to do it' textbook at the making of dictionaries. Written by means of specialist lexicographers with over seventy years' adventure among them, the publication offers a step by step path for the educational of lexicographers in all settings, together with publishing homes, faculties, and universities world-wide, and for the educating of lexicography as a tutorial self-discipline.
The most important, such a lot complete, and such a lot exciting reference of its sort, The Dictionary of Clichés positive aspects greater than 4 thousand exact clichés and customary expressions. writer Christine Ammer explores the words and phrases that liven up our language and uncovers expressions that experience lengthy been thought of lifeless.
In contrast to another reproductions of vintage texts (1) we've not used OCR(Optical personality Recognition), as this results in undesirable caliber books with brought typos. (2) In books the place there are photographs resembling pictures, maps, sketches and so forth we've got endeavoured to maintain the standard of those pictures, so that they symbolize effectively the unique artefact.
The net advertising and marketing has a language of its personal. The jumbled jargons of entire new phrases, in complicated phrases and acronyms in all shapes and types which you may locate usually the following and there these days. Let’s face it, the most important issues of the promoting jargons is that, it doesn’t make online marketing more straightforward.
- The A to Z of Descartes and Cartesian Philosophy (The A to Z Guide Series)
- Women Opera Composers: Biographies from the 1500s to the 21st Century
- Arab Filmmakers of the Middle East: A Dictionary
- Historical Dictionary of Descartes and Cartesian Philosophy (Historical Dictionaries of Religions, Philosophies, and Movements Series)
Extra info for 21st Century Geography: A Reference Handbook (21st Century Reference)
21st Century Geography: A Reference Handbook (21st Century Reference) by Joseph P. Stoltman